PPC Training and Google Adword Training at Pitampura Delhi
Maybe you’ve heard about PPC Training and Google AdWords training and curious to learn more, or you already know that you want to use PPC to market your business but aren’t sure where to start, you’ve come to the right place.
Digital Marketing Profs in Pitampura is a professional institute where our highly experienced faculties share their secrets with you and teach you work-based skills which help you to grow your business via PPC Training. We offer result oriented PPC Training, Google AdWords training, and SMO Mastery in Pitampura where one can get practical training on live campaigns.
What Is PPC ?
PPC Stands For Pay Per Click, Search engines like Google and Bing allow businesses and individuals to buy listings in their search results. These listings appear alongside, and increasingly above the non-paid organic search results. The search engine is then paid every time a user clicks on the sponsored listing. A model of Digital Marketing used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher (typically a website owner or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked. Pay Per click is one of the most effective forms of Marketing used by web marketers to achieve quick results and high-quality traffic on their websites. It is quite different from SEO as it is a paid program but it is highly result-oriented. In internet marketing industry, it is very important to acquire the required and advanced tactics that make a PPC Advertising campaign more successful.
Objective Of Learning PPC Training
• Define, measure, and compare keywords and choose the best to fit the advertising model.
• Have a strong awareness of campaign settings, how to structure a campaign, and pricing models.
• Be proficient in writing your own ads, developing landing pages, and using ad groups.
• Review the market trends to decipher which PPC campaign works for other marketers.
• Track clicks and the Return on Investment to determine success for each campaign.
• Have knowledge and expertise on various aspects of Pay Per Click advertising.
• Be familiar with the auction model, ranking algorithms, and post-click activity.
• Understand the differences between various search engines and how each one can affect a campaign.
• Be able to assess the market shared by the search engines.